If you love saving money and you’re not waiting until Black Friday 2018 to get your hands on some great Apple products, then this guide on the best Black Friday Apple deals you can’t afford to miss will be perfect for you. These are all incredible offers, so make sure to use them while they last!
What Is Black Friday
Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving, and is known as the busiest shopping day of the year. Most retailers experience a significant increase in sales, with some reporting that their profits for the year can be 90% or more of total yearly revenue. It’s not surprising then that people are willing to do just about anything in order to get their hands on deals on this day. Below we’ll take a look at some of the best Black Friday Apple deals you can’t afford to miss.
The Top 6 Best Apple Black Friday Deals
- To start off, you can purchase the new and improved Apple AirPods for $199.00 (a $50 discount).
- If you’re not into AirPods, there’s a deal on the new iPad Pro with a 10.5-inch display and 64GB of storage for $549.00 (a $150 discount).
- The next best deal is arguably the most popular laptop in America: A MacBook! The 13-inch model with 8GB of RAM and 512GB of SSD storage can be purchased for only $1,299 (a whopping $500 discount).
What Will Be On Sale?
If you’re looking for a deal on an iPhone or iPad, don’t worry. Target is offering $200 off the latest generation of the iPhone, and Walmart is offering up to $150 off. If you want more information on the different deals available, check out the list below!
- iPhone Xs: Target offers it for $599.99, down from its usual price of $999.99
- iPad Pro 11-inch 256GB Wi-Fi + Cellular: at Walmart, you can save 25% off your purchase
- iPad Pro 11-inch 128GB Wi-Fi only: at Walgreens, get 30% off
- Best Buy has deals as well! Check them out here.
What Will Be Cheaper?
Apple has a history of making some of the best and most innovative products around, which is why it’s no surprise that they come with a hefty price tag. But what if I told you that these sleek and stylish devices could be yours at a fraction of the cost?
All you have to do is wait until December 2020, when all of your favorite Apple products will be on sale for Black Friday!
When Do the Sales Start?
Black Friday is officially here and the best deals are yet to come. To make sure you don’t miss out, we’ve compiled the best offers from Amazon, Target and Walmart. Here’s what you need to know:
- The sale starts at 12:01 a.m., November 22nd and ends at 11:59 p.m., November 24th on Amazon, Target and Walmart.
- Expect early morning queues of shoppers eager for savings of up to 50%. These shopping areas can be difficult to navigate, so it may be worth planning your route before setting off.
- Remember that some retailers offer discounts online only or in-store only. We have compiled a list of stores offering the widest range of discounts below
How Much Should You Save On An iPhone?
One of the most common questions among smartphone shoppers is how much they should save before shopping for a new iPhone. If you’re looking for the best Apple deals, we recommend saving up about $325. This will give you enough money to buy an iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus or iPhone XR with 128GB of storage space and also have some money left over for accessories like a case or screen protector.
- How Much Should I Save On An iPad? The good news is that iPads are typically cheaper than iPhones so it won’t take as long to save up the cash. A great deal on an iPad would be one of Apple’s cheapest models: the 11-inch (or older) iPad Air which starts at just $249! We suggest saving up about $250 in order to get this tablet and still have some change leftover.
- What About MacBooks? MacBooks are usually even more expensive than iPads so it’s not a surprise that it’ll take even longer to come up with the funds needed for this device, especially if you want one of Apple’s newest models such as the 13-inch MacBook Air which starts at $999!