3 Ways to Use Salesforce’s New Trailblazer Community to Your Advantage
Salesforce wants people to learn, earn and connect on one platform with the Trailblazer Community. The cloud software provider announced earlier this week that the new social community will be available in beta beginning September 12, and it will feature powerful tools designed to help businesses learn, connect and get paid faster and more efficiently than ever before. Here are three ways to use Salesforce’s new Trailblazer Community to your advantage and make the most of the benefits it provides.
Salesforce’s new Trailblazer Community is a great way to connect with other professionals who use Salesforce. You can join groups, participate in discussions, and share your own knowledge. Plus, the community offers a variety of resources that can help you learn more about Salesforce and how to use it effectively. Here are three ways you can take advantage of the Trailblazer Community -Knowledge Sharing:
There are many resources available to answer any questions you may have about Salesforce or business processes related to your industry. For example, if you’re curious what features should be included in a CRM implementation project plan, then simply search for Salesforce CRM Implementation Project Plan and find some helpful content.
- Getting Answers: It’s not always easy to come up with answers for yourself when using Salesforce without any guidance from an expert. Fortunately, there are plenty of forums on the trailblazer Community where people ask questions and get answers from others who’ve gone through similar situations before.
- Professional Networking: The community makes it easy for users to find new connections based on shared interests or similar roles at their company. With over 15 million members across 75 countries, you’ll definitely be able to find someone who shares your goals and aspirations.
- Salesforce Live Events: Participating in these events is another great way to grow your network and build relationships with peers who work at companies like yours. Not only will you learn about topics like the latest features, but chances are good that someone else attending has experience dealing with a problem you’re currently struggling with. So rather than relying solely on email threads or conference calls for contact with colleagues around the world, sign up for a live event near you!
If you’re looking to make a name for yourself in the Salesforce community, the new Trailblazer Community is a great place to start. Here are three ways you can use the platform to your advantage
1) Contribute valuable content. You could share knowledge on topics like custom code or how to set up Trailhead challenges.
2) Join discussions and connect with other users. Find out what others are struggling with or talk about how they overcame those challenges.
3) Network with potential employers and recruiters from around the world by using the chat feature. Want an insider tip? Try connecting at 4:00 p.m. EST every day when there’s a Lunch Break Chat happening on the site.
Salesforce’s new Trailblazer Community is a great way to learn about the different features of Salesforce and how to use them to your advantage. The community offers a variety of resources, including forums, blog posts, and even video tutorials. Plus, the community is constantly growing, so you’ll always have access to new information. You can also see which communities are most popular by checking out their most visited tab on the site.